Thursday, January 12, 2012

No Cheap Phone To Listen On Philippine Radio Station


Yesterday I visited St. Francis Square to find a mobile radio tuner so that I would be able to listen to my dear Philippine radio station while on mobile. There are a lot of stores in there and I don’t know where to start asking if they have radio tuner. I started asking one stall and said that they don’t have any. The radio that she showed me was a small square speaker maybe 3 inch per side and I decline on what she is offering.

Then I asked another stall vender for a radio tuner. The next vendor said that they don’t have any. And then I jumped into another and another and another. I then realized that maybe I could not find what I was looking it the big stores of gadgets. Then I thought maybe I can just ask for a cheap cell phone or even cheaper that just have an FM tuner that would allow me to listen to Love radio, which is my choice of Philippine radio station.

I started asking a vendor again looking for a cheap cell phone that has at least an FM radio tuner. She pointed a cheap looking phone and said that it has radio and will let me listen to that Philippine radio station. I then asked her how much? She said 1200 pesos. Huh? Is that the cheapest one? She said yes! Then asked me how much is your budget? I said 500 pesos. She replied you can’t buy a cheap phone to listen on Philippine radio station with your budget. Then I said ok, goodbye.

I kept asking a vendor for a cp where I would be able to listen to my fave Philippine radio station and they kept saying you can’t buy a cp and listen on a Philippine radio station with your budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment