Sunday, January 15, 2012

Classic Sunday On Pinoy Live Streaming Of Love Radio


It is 4:32 in the morning today January 15, 2012; I’ve tried connecting to Pinoy live streaming of Love radio. Actually it’s the 3rd attempt to connect just to listen on my favourite Pinoy live streaming. I thought there’ll be problem on the connection, but there’s none. The connecting process just takes a while but it connects.

Right now I’m listening to “Bobby” I think is the title of the song because the singer keeps on saying “Bobby, bobby, bobby” on the Pinoy live streaming of Love radio today. The songs are classic right now, maybe because it’s already Sunday. During Sunday, you’ll here classic songs on this Pinoy live streaming of radio.

Although some of the songs are too old where I want to turn the radio off, I still listen to it. I have no choice but listen to it even thought my mind says “No!” It’s still music. And I have nothing to listen but these songs.

Maybe these songs were as good as our new songs today during their time. It’s funny that time really go so fast and some of my favourite songs before were now in the classic category of the songs today. I still love these songs and I’ll still wait for them in Pinoy live streaming of radios. I still want to remember those memories that these songs brings to me, the happiness, sadness and even just crazy memories with different types of songs.

It’s good to know that Pinoy live streaming of radios are now available online so that I can listen to my favourite radio stations whenever I like without having that big stereo in the house. There’ll be no hassles, no need to plug that big radio and it’s mobile that’s what more important for me. I can listen wherever I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment