Sunday, January 15, 2012

"Bulong" On Pinoy Live Streaming of Love Radio


Yesterday afternoon, I’m listening on Pinoy live streaming of Love radio and heard the song of Kitchie Nadal’s Bulong. When I heard this song, I remembered back my life when I’m on my high school life. At that time Kitchie is the number one musician in the Philippines. And her song was heard all throughout the country.

I was lucky to hear that song in that Pinoy live streaming. It’s because it clarified my goal in life. And that is not to live my life with what I want, but to live it with his purposes. I then have a peace of mind. I never have to worry about tomorrow or hold something on my own. I felt unleashed on a chaotic life that I might have.

Listening on Pinoy live streaming of Love radio is fun. You can write articles and at the same time listen to it. You’ll also be able to listen to Kuku’s jokes while on your way to finish your article. There are a lot of good songs that is played on Love radio. And Kitchie’s song is just one of thousands or good songs that they play.

A lot of people are now listening to Pinoy live streaming of Love radio online. Are you one of us?  If not, then what are you waiting for? Go and listen to Pinoy live streaming of Love radio and hear good songs online. Not only songs but also jokes that will surely make your day complete.

Listening on Pinoy live streaming of love radio is easy. Just visit their website, click on the listen live button on their site at the top and run java if prompted. After that wait for it to buffer and then you’re good. You can now listen on Love radio while you’re in the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment