Monday, January 16, 2012

Listen Live Online to Love Radio Philippines


My favourite past time is to listen to live radio online Philippines. Listening to radio online Philippines live is now a hobby that I can’t get enough. I want it to be attached in any activity that I’m doing. There are so many stations out there to listen live radio online in the Philippines, and even abroad.

Right now, the song of Kitchie Nadal “wag na wag mong sasabihin” just finished on air and now Kamikazee’s “Alay is playing on air.
Kitchie’s song “Wag na wag mong sasabihin” was a hit some years ago and it stayed on top for couple of weeks and became a song of the year because so many Filipinos love her song and her as well. Here in the Philippines, listening live on radio online is a very accessible. You just need to have the internet on your computer and you’re ready to be entertained with this amazing station.

I’ve been blogging about “Love” for almost a week now and hope that this will work to my readers. And at the same time, I’ve been listening to radio online live here in the Philippines. There are a lot of stations to listen to, but I’m going to stick in station “love radio” and will listen to it live wherever I would be in the Philippines.

If you want to join me on listening and blogging about this station, go ahead and join me. I’ll give you a link that would direct you to “Love radio” and listen live online even if you’re not in the Philippines. Even if you’re abroad, all you have to do is to have an internet connection and then you’re on! I’m not just really sure about that but there’s no harm in trying.

Here’s the link for the station. Just click on it and wait for it to load. If a pop up appears prompting that you need to run a plugin, then click on the run: Listen Live!

No comments:

Post a Comment