Monday, January 16, 2012

How to Listen to Love Radio Philippines Online


The best way to listen to it is to visit their site and click on the listen button. Is that simple? Yes that’s the way it is. Just google it in Google and try it. I have tried love radio Philippines online and right now the song that is playing is “through the years by Kenny Rogers”, one of the best songs of all time.

At times like this right now, they are playing the great songs ever. Right now it’s “You are there” I don’t know who sung this but it’s still as good as it was before. What important for the song for me is the message of it. No matter how good the song sounds, it’s still a crap for me if it doesn’t deliver good message.

I always want to listen to love radio Philippines online, even if I’m on the go. That’s why I always load my Smart bro plugin to have an internet connection and listen to love radio Philippines online.
What song do you want to hear?

Right now, the remake of Paramore’s “The only exception” is playing in the air. I don’t know who sung it but I research on the internet for it and found names Cello and Lambert. I hope they are Filipinos. It’s because the musicality of it songs like the way we play.

When I hear this while listening to love radio Philippines online, I noticed that I like it better than the original one. It simply shows that we are the best when it comes on remaking new songs.

A lot of things you’ll hear when you are listening to love radio Philippines online, full of entertainment. Yes! Listening to love radio Philippines online will give you the entertainment that you need. They are the best when it comes on entertaining listeners.

No comments:

Post a Comment