Monday, January 16, 2012

"Unang Tikim" Live Online In Radio Philippines


“Tamis ng Unang Tikim!” What’s the first thing that comes to you mind when you hear this line? This song is awesome! I love rock music and I just heard this song to Love radio Philippines online and live. It’s a good song of Kamikazee which was used as a song in a commercial of Coca Cola. Like the song “Unang Tikim” of Kamikazee, I also like to drink a super cold coke while I’m listening to Love radio Philippines live online.

It’s really exhausting to just type articles to your blog without having a break. And when I hear this song, I was refreshed and put the computer screen off my face and grabbed a cold soft drink Coke in a sari-sari store here in my place. It really refreshed my tired body with this drink. And after that I sit again in front of my computer to continue what I was doing. And that in particular is to finish this blog post. But before that, I turn the radio online to listen live to Philippines Radio Station “Love”.

Right now, the DJ who’s talking is Attorney Rico! And he’s about to finish his shift and Lala Banderas will be the next to sit in the DJ’s seat. I’m getting excited to hear this DJ because this is the first time to hear her live online in Love Radio Philippines.

If you’re asking me, where in particular I’m listening or what station, I’m listening live online to Love Radio Philippines “Manila” not in Dagupan. They have two stations. The first is Manila where I listen to and the other one is in Dagupan. I haven’t listen to that stations before and I think I’ll just stick to their Manila station rather than trying the other station.
You! What station do you listen to?

No comments:

Post a Comment