Monday, January 16, 2012

"Torete" In Love Radio Philippines Online Live!


Listening to radio online live here in the Philippines is fun! I’ve listening to Love radio Philippines online and live for almost one day now! Yes! I’ve been listening to it for many hours now in just one sitting in front of my computer screen.

“Torete” is a song from Moonstar 88 band which is a popular song back when I was in high school days. Even now, ask a girl or boy who is studying to learn to play a guitar to play this song, I’m sure that most of them will be able to play it because the chords of this song is super easy. D-F#m-Bm-G is main chords of this song and it is the most ideal song for those who are just starting to play guitar.

Even me, it’s one of the songs that I’ve learned first when I was studying to play guitar. And you know I got a lot of friends for being able to play this song. And it’s nice to hear this song again after some years now.

I can’t remember the name of the vocalist of moonstar 88, what I can remember is her face. I watched her in concerts during my “Rockers Time!” which I frequently watch bands live with my friends. But now I’m not able to go and have a good time watching the bands that I want because of my responsibilities and work.

That’s why listening to Love Radio Philippines live online will just be the past time that I want to do whenever I wanted to listen to those bands that I used to watch before. Been listening to Love radio Philippines live online for some time now and I encourage you to listen to Love Radio Philippines live online too with this link. Join me as we sing “Halleluiah! with Bamboo!”

No comments:

Post a Comment