Monday, January 16, 2012

What's the best FM Radio Streaming in Philippines?


In this post, I encourage you all Filipinos out there to share your comment on the best fm radio streaming Philippines. Wherever you are in the world today, if you are a Pinoy and love listening to fm radio streaming Philippines online, you are invited.

And for my opinion on which is the best fm radio streaming Philippines, I’ll vote for “90.70”. It’s up to you guys on which fm radio streaming Philippines you listen to and write whatever comment you like.
Right now I’m listening on it, and the song that is playing right now is “Knife”. “Cut’s like a knife, how will I ever heal? I’m so deeply wounded” How painful is that? I think the composer of that song was hurt too much before writing down that song.

I love listening to “90.70”. Whatever song they play, I listen. Whether it is classic, new, corny, and funny or anything, I listen to it. Maybe it’s because I feel pampered with the songs they play. Most of the songs they play are love songs, that’s why I love listening to “Love 90.70”

If you’re a Filipino and love to listen on love songs, come and join me on voting this station as the number one fm radio streaming Philippines. You’ll enjoy listening, I promise that to you. Right now I’m enjoying it with the song by a local band named “Siakol” and telling a story about a gay.

It sounds funny but in the chorus the message of the song turns to serious and conveying to everybody unlike in the verses. I think this song appreciated to gays around the word because of the closing line.

Back to our poll, what is the best fm radio streaming Philippines for you? Go ahead and leave your vote and opinion in the comment box. I’ll leave mine.

1 comment: