Sunday, January 15, 2012

Being a Cupid Is Difficult - Pinoy Live Streaming Of "Tinamaan Ako"


Cupid is popular in the world. And sometimes he’s the one the people blame when they failed to get the date that they want during Valentines. Just like the song “Tinamaan Ako” that I heard on the Pinoy live streaming of Love radio by Anne Curtis, Cupid is mentioned on the song. She’s blaming Cupid because she’s the only one that was bowed by Cupid. And it is bull’s eye to her. When I heard the song on that Pinoy live streaming, I can’t prevent myself on laughing. The song was very funny.

Try listening to the Pinoy live streaming of Love Radio in your computer so that you’ll be able to listen on Anne’s song. Back to Cupid; Cupid works for people who are searching for love. He has a bow and arrows and he’s bowing each other’s heart for them to be in-loved with each other. And that of course is just in our imagination.

Another song that blames Cupid for not being accurate on aiming hearts is “Hanggang Tingin” by Kamikazee. I haven’t heard it in the Pinoy live streaming online; I just have a copy of that song. Just like the song of Anne Curtis, the song also tells that Cupid is not accurate on aiming hearts. He’s heart is the only one that was bowed and missed on the heart of his love. That’s why “Hanggang Tingin Nalang”.

But on the song that I heard on the Pinoy live streaming of Love radio of Anne, I think that’s on the near end part of the song, Anne begs cupid to bow her crush’s heart so that they’ll be in-love with each other. And they’ll be happy. But I don’t think Cupid will do that. Because I think he’s already expert on who’s to bow and who’s not.

No comments:

Post a Comment