Monday, January 16, 2012

Manila Radio Live Streaming Of Love Radio


Listening to manila radio live streaming is fun! I’ve been listening to it for almost 2 weeks now. And I’ve been blogging about manila radio live streaming now for almost the same length. Papa Jack is one of the most popular DJs in the Philippines. And right now he is explaining that men should be respected by the girls so that they will be no reason to cheat their partner. What I heard on that manila radio live streaming, it true. If the girl respected her partner, loves him, appreciate him, boost his confidence, then the man will have no reason to cheat on that girl. That topic on the manila radio live streaming is so common to us. A lot of guys are cheating on their partner because they’re the one who are making the reason to make the man cheat.

The topic on the manila radio live streaming is about a woman who was cheated by her partner because of scandalous thing that she have done on the man’s work place that makes the man kicked out in the company that he was working to. The said man in the manila radio live streaming is working in a company and her partner went to the company that he was working for and make scandalous thing that embarrass her man. That’s why he was kicked out of the company because the girl thought that she’s been cheated by this man with a girl in the company.

It’s so wrong to do that kind of scandal. Especially when talking about personal issues like that. Papa Jack said on the manila radio live streaming that the girl is giving a reason and that thing that she have done in particular would be a reason for her man to cheat on her. That’s absolutely true! The advice of Papa Jack on that manila radio live streaming is the reason why man start to cheat on his partner. It’s because she is making her man feel disappointed on having her as his partner. If I would be in the situation of the man, I’ll be disappointed to. I think the one thing that I could do if that situation in manila radio live streaming happen to me is to split with the girl.

There’ll be no reason for me to stay with her. If she can’t trust me in things like that, how would she trust me in bigger situations that we might encounter? So why should I let our relationship deepen with her having that kind of attitude. I’ll be just disappointed in our entire relationship and even my entire life. I need something which is mature enough and sensitive on handling this kind of situation. I would rather choose a girl with good attitude even if she’s not that good looking than a girl who is good looking but having a rough attitude like the girl in the manila radio live streaming.

I really like listening to manila radio live streaming, 90.7 in particular. Whenever I listen to manila radio live streaming, I learn a lot of things. I’m not only entertained when I’m listening manila radio live streaming but also I learn something that I could apply in my personal life. So the more I listen to manila radio live streaming, the more I become a better person. And it’s good to know that people who are listening to manila radio live streaming have the lessons that they should learn and have the answer that they are searching for. But it is always up to the caller on how to face their problem. Listening to manila radio live streaming would not always be the answer to their problems. Of course we all have our own situation.

You’ll get to learn a lot of things when listening to manila radio live streaming. A lot of discussions are discussed in this manila radio live streaming. But most of them have one thing in common, “how to solve love situation?” Most of the listeners on manila radio live streaming are relating themselves on the situation of the caller. Even me, I always relate myself on the topic of Papa Jack on manila radio live streaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment