Monday, January 9, 2012

Kristine Dera, Where Are You?


I’m wondering where Kristine Dera is? When I visit Love Radio’s website, Kristine Dera is not on the Kabisyo list. I used to listen to Kristine Dera back when I was working in Makati and Love radio was the only Filipino radio station that I listen to. Kristine Dera’s voice is one of the cutest voices in the Filipino radio station. I then searched the internet for her photos. Just like her voice, she was cute.

Today when I surf the website of my favourite Filipino radio station, she is not around. And I remember back when I’m in an FX vehicle while on my way for a job interview, I heard her in other Filipino radio station. I think she was featured or permanently switched on that radio station. I can’t remember the name of the station. But I think there’s a tandem going on with Love radio on that station.

Anyway when I visit the Kabisyo lists, she’s still in the Kabisyo photo. Maybe it’s just a remembrance of her in Love radio. Anyway, I’ll just search for that radio station and just listen to her. Her photo is still the same. She wears a vendor’s dress with bilao on her hand. She looks funny and cute on that outfit. That’s why she is one of the most memorable DJ in the station. I’ll always remember the way she laugh “Horr Horr!” That’s her signature laugh I think.

There is plenty of Filipino radio station out there, but nothing can replace the entertainment that Love radio give. And even she’s not in the station anymore, I’ll still remember the way she air on the station. She’ll always be the girl that makes me laugh whenever I listen to my favourite Filipino radio station while on my way home.

1 comment:

  1. heyhey :) i'm still at LoveRadio...or Back sa loveradio.. tumambling lang for one year sa sister station namin na YesFM 101.1

    sweet naman :) nawawala pala ako at hinahanap hihhi :)

    12nn-2pm na po ako umeere after Nicole Hyala :)
    (LoveRadio)
    Thanks dear for all the compliments! mwaaaaah!

    ReplyDelete