Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fake Radio Application On IPhone Disappoints Me


11 am in the morning today Jan. 10, 2012, I’ve turned the radio on and start listening to my favourite Filipino radio station Love Radio. The DJ on the seat is Ms Nicole Hyala and she’s about to leave the seat to Rica Herra because her stomach is empty already and she wants to eat at that time.

Yesterday I attempted to put radio application in my IPhone so that I would be able to listen to my favourite radio station. In my work in Ortigas, employees are allows to use the WIFI whenever we are in break. And I grab that opportunity to download a radio application to my IPhone.

Unfortunately, I’ve downloaded a wrong application and I think it’s just a fake one. Its logo is like a satellite with signal signs on its side and with a name Philippines at the bottom and it really sucks. At first I was excited to download it. But when I installed it and start using it, I got disappointed.

The app needs to connect for about 2 minutes and when it connect, it says that I would not be able to listen to the Filipino radio station that I chose because of some signal problem. But when I tried opening another Filipino radio station, it connects but the problem is that it only plays a clip repeatedly and not really connected to the radio.

I’m so disappointed yesterday because of that fake application. I’m excited because I thought that I can now listen to my fave Filipino radio station but then I was faked. I think the best way for me to listen to the Filipino radio station that I want is to buy a radio tuner. With it I can listen to my favourite Filipino radio station whenever I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment