Monday, January 9, 2012

The Girl Of The Month Gemme On Love Radio


Love radio has a program on their internet that they choose a girl for the month. And for this January 2012, Gemme is the girl of the month. The girl of the month in the Filipino radio station is posted on their home page. And for this month’s girl of the month is an awesome one. Well I think every girl that they feature on this site is awesome. But for this month the girl looks like a celebrity.

When I first visited the Filipino radio station website, I immediately notice that picture and I thought that it was a photo of Francine Prieto. But when I read the title “Girl of the month” I realized that it should not be a celebrity. And yes I’m right. She is not a celebrity.

On this first line of the interview with Gemme I was amazed with her confident answer. The first question is “Describe yourself in 3 words” and Gemme’s answer is Kind, Pretty (laugh) and a jolly person. And I think she just said what she knows she is.  I realized that this Filipino radio station rocks! They have an awesome site. I’m getting entertained with the site even just visiting it. And I know that other Filipinos, especially those who are abroad are also entertained with their site.

I’m still wondering where I can listen to this Filipino radio station live. Do you think there’s a site on the internet where I would be able to listen to this Filipino radio station? If you know a site where I would be able to listen to, please share it.

There are a lot of stress outlets out there and for me listening to this Filipino radio station is my stress remover. I feel pampered whenever I listen to Love Radio!

No comments:

Post a Comment