Monday, January 9, 2012

Is Lala Banderas A New DJ on Love?


I visited my favourite Filipino radio station’s site on the internet and found another DJ. She is Lala Banderas. I haven’t heard her before. I’m wondering how she perform on air. Is she also a wacky DJ or a serious one? Anyway, I predict that she’s a wacky one because everyone in the Filipino radio station is wacky. I also wonder how the way she laughs because everyone in Love radio has their own signature laugh.

One of my favourite signature laughs is Nicole Hyala’s laugh. I don’t know how she makes me feel happy whenever I hear her laugh. She laugh like there’s no tomorrow. Sometimes I wait for her in the Filipino radio station just to hear her loud and happy voice. There’s a lot of Filipino radio station but for me Love radio will always be the best. Even if the time comes that they have to get out of the number one place in the Filipino radio stations nationwide, it will remain number one for me.

I saw Lala Banderas’ picture in the site and realize that she look like Judy Ann Santos. Yes, she’s that pretty. And I’m getting excited to listen on her. Just wondering when or what’s her schedule on airing on Love radio. The way she looks I think is the way she acts. And on her picture she looks beautiful and happy so I think she’s a wacky DJ and have a beautiful heart.

I haven’t listening to my favourite Filipino radio station. But when I got the chance to listen I’ll listen to it. I will try to make use the internet to listen on it. I hope that there’s a site where I would be able to listen on it. And I just wonder what would be that site?

No comments:

Post a Comment