Friday, January 13, 2012

What CP With Radio Is Good When I'm Not Able To Listen To Pinoy Live Streaming?


I’m about to go to work today. But before riding my way to work, I’ll leave you another post again asking where I can find or what Cell phone that has Radio where I would be able to listen to my favourite Philippine radio station Love Radio.

I’ve been listening to Love since the day I started to love music. And what a good technology we have because now I can listen on it using Pinoy live streaming site that they have. Love Radio is in the number place and the best Philippine radio station since when I’m still studying. And now that I have graduated, it is still the best Philippine radio station ever.

When I’m home, I always listen on Pinoy live streaming of this Philippine radio station whenever I’m alone, whenever I’m happy and even whenever I’m hungry. Sometimes, listening on Pinoy live streaming of Love Radio makes me full. Whenever I’m hungry, I’ll just turn my laptop on and start listening on Pinoy live streaming of this popular Philippine radio station.

Whenever I’m listening on Pinoy live streaming in the internet, I chose nothing except for Love Radio. So my question for today, what cell phone is good for listening my favourite Philippine radio station “Love Radio”? Is Cherry Mobile good? I’m not able to listen to Pinoy live streaming while I’m on mobile so I choose to have a cell phone where I would be able to listen to “Love”.

I want to hear Nicole Hyala’s loud and happy laugh while I’m on my way to work and when I’m on my way back home. What cell phone do you think is good? Do you think I should just buy a 2nd hand Nokia phone or any 2nd hand mobile phone out there? I need answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment