Saturday, January 14, 2012

Rica Herra Makes Me Happy Again Listening On Pinoy Live Streaming


When I’m listening on Pinoy live streaming of Love radio in the internet today, Rica Herra is in the seat to entertain the listeners. For me, Rica Herra is one of the best DJs that I heard in Pinoy live streaming of radios in the internet. She again makes my day happy and put me in good mood today.

For me it’s still morning although it’s 1:40 in the afternoon already because the time of my work is at night. I live at night. I’m awake at night working on a company that is just right. I can’t say that it’s good and I can’t say that it’s bad. The company that I work for is just fine. Hope you guys can relate on what I’m saying.

For this morning when I’m listening on Pinoy live streaming Love Radio, the topic of Rica Herra is about girls. She said that when a girl is broken hearted, the best thing to do is to just ignore the guy and just focus on grooming herself. Do you agree on that? For me, even if I’m a man, I agree on that. There are a lot of girls (in my situation) out there where I can share my life with and if a girl doesn’t want me, why should I care?

That topic on the Pinoy live streaming on radio online is an interesting one. I know a girl that almost kills herself for the man she loves but the guy doesn’t really care for him. She is just wasting her time, money and heart for that guy. If I will see that girl again, I’ll tell her what I heard on that Pinoy live streaming in the internet.

I really enjoy listening to Pinoy live streaming online. I hope to hear more topics like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment