Friday, January 13, 2012

Anne Curtis Song On Pinoy Live Streaming Of Love Radio


I’ve been listening on Pinoy live streaming of Love Radio in the internet this morning. I’ve heard a song that has humour. The song on the Pinoy live streaming is good and I thought it was a popular band which is known nationwide. I was shock to know that it was Anne Curtis.

I can’t really believe that the girl that I heard singing on a Pinoy live streaming online is Anne Curtis. I didn’t expect that Anne will have the talent to sing because whenever I watch her in Show time, it’s like she’s just having fun of it. I didn’t expect that she’s that good when I heard her on that Pinoy live streaming of Love Radio in the internet.

What is more shocking is that her song is on the top list of Love radio. It’s on the 7th place today which declined a week ago by one place.

In that song that I heard on the Pinoy live streaming, I hear a funny line blaming Cupid for being in-love with someone that destroys her schedule. Maybe she’s conveying with her shows in the television and we all know that she is a regular host in the TV hit Showtime.

I immediately get a copy of her song and amazed with the musicality. On her song that I heard on in Pinoy live streaming, she sings alone without backing vocals behind her. She’s really that good because she didn’t have to have backup vocals because her voice is rich in flavours already.

What do you think on the way Anne Curtis sings? Is she that good for you? Do you think she got the guts to stay on the top list in Love radio? Go on and share your thoughts about it. I now a fan of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment