Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Gisingin Ang Puso By Leizel Garcia On The Top List


I looked at the top 10 songs of the day in Love radio and found one of them interesting for me. It’s Leizel Garcia’s “Gisingin ang Puso” and I wonder what’s the song about and why is it in the Top songs of the Filipino radio station. I then immediately found a copy of the song and listen to it. The song sounds sad and I started to hear the voice of the singer in her first line of her song.

Someone heard the song and told me that it was a soundtrack in one of the Koreanovela in the Philippine television today and was her favourite song. I realized at that moment that it was a good song and worth it to be in the top song of that Filipino radio station that I listen to. The opening part of the song is heart breaking and when it comes on the chorus part, it’s really catchy to sing it.

The story of the music, based on my own expression is about a girl that was left by his man. And the girl can’t move on because she loves the man so much. It’s like a very typical love story that every Filipino listener could easily relate themselves to the girl on the music. The Filipino radio station is good on choosing their top song. Love radio is the number one Filipino radio station here in the Philippines. And we don’t need to memorize it because “Bisyo na to!”

Listening to this Filipino radio station is now a good habit of every Filipinos here in Manila during breakfast. Back to Leizel, I don’t know how long she’ll stay on the top list in this Filipino radio station. But one thing is sure, she and her song will remain number one in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment