Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Can't Listen To Love Radio's Website on IPhone


Yesterday I have tried opening my favourite Filipino radio station in Ortigas using a Wifi and safari browser on my IPhone. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to listen to Love radio due to some technical or signal problem or something. Here’s what I do.

I turned my WIFI on and wait for an available Wifi connection. Since I have encoded a password already, the connection just automatically connected. And then I go to Safari browser and searched the Filipino radio station. I clicked on the link that connects to the website of Love radio. And then I’ve waited for site to open. I’ve kept waiting for almost 2-3 minutes until the listen live button appear.

I clicked (touched) on it and waited again for a couple of minutes. Then Safari just closed itself. I don’t know why that is happened. Maybe it’s because I’m using a super slow internet connection or my IPhone doesn’t support 3g connection with the Wifi.
When reopen Safari, it resets itself to the last page that I opened before Love Radio. Therefore I chose not to reopen it again because I might just get disappointed again. I kept wondering how I will listen to my favourite Filipino radio station while on mobile. I think the only solution would be to buy a mobile FM tuner and just use it.

So my next question to ask is what radio tuner should I buy? Should I buy in St. Francis Square? I’m getting bored of just traveling my way to work without listening on that Filipino radio station.  I feel that if I would not be able to that Filipino radio station, my day is incomplete. And I will try almost anything just to have that mobile device with me and pamper myself with that Filipino radio station.

No comments:

Post a Comment