Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Love Radio Sounds Choppy In The Internet


I loaded my Smart Bro 60 pesos today and plugged in to my Compaq laptop to make use of the internet. I registered my load to the unlisurf 50 pesos, unlimited surfing for one day to write articles on this blog and at the same time listen to my one and only favourite Filipino radio station “Love radio”. When I’m about to connect to the internet, the bar signal is only one. I expect to have a slow connection in the internet.

When I connected to the internet it’s at 12:20 in the afternoon. I expect that maybe there are plenty of users are using the internet and maybe the connection would be slow. Before opening the site of my favourite Filipino radio station, I first took a glance with my emails and statistics of my blogs. After a while, I opened the website of Love radio.
What notice some changes on the site, and that in particular is the picture of the girl of the month Gemme. It’s better today, I like the view today better than yesterday but both of them are great! Then I noticed that the video of Moymoy and Farah “Kalurkei” was gone. I think it’s because it’s just for a day.

When I click on the listen live button, it takes a minute to connect. And when I’m connected to the Filipino radio station to listen live, the sound is choppy. And after a while it totally disappears. I tried reconnecting to that Filipino radio station live streaming but nothing changes. The sound is still choppy and again it disappears.

Maybe there’s no problem with the Filipino radio station Love radio. Maybe the problem would be the internet connection. I’ll just listen to my favourite Filipino radio station some other time and I’ll just surf their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment