Friday, January 13, 2012

Funny Joke On A Philippine Radio Station While On Jeep

At 4am today, the internet connection of my Smart Bro plugin improved than what happened yesterday. Although I still experience some Gateway timeout error, it’s ok with me because I can still connect to my favourite Philippine radio station “Love radio”. And yes! I have successfully connected to their online listening while using the internet.

I’m happy right now because I’m listening to the Philippine radio station of all time. Right now it’s 5am and the music played on Love radio is Siakol’s song. Correct me if I’m wrong. There’s a little lyrics that says “Gawin langin ang mundo, makakaya natin to”.

Earlier this morning when I’m on my way home, I have listened to the radio in the jeep. I don’t know what station it is. But one thing that makes me remember my journey on my way home is the joke on the Philippine radio station that was delivered on air.
The situation is about a father and son who are talking about son’s coming school examination. And the conversation between the two in the Philippine radio station goes like this:

Father: Son, if you failed this coming examination, don’t call me DAD anymore, ok?
Son: Ok
(After five days)
Father: Son, how’s your exam?
Son: Just fine, DUDE!

Sounds humourless right? But for me it’s not. And I’m happy to listen to that Philippine radio station while I’m on a jeep even if the driver drives like crazy. It’s so fast. Therefore, I haven’t listened on the Philippine radio station long enough because I need to get down on that jeep.

Even if the joke wasn’t that funny, it makes me feel better after my long tiring work. I’ve heard a study that a man should laugh for a moment a day to stay healthy. I feel healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment