Thursday, January 12, 2012

Amazed With Farah Lopez In "Mahal Kasi Kita"


Now I’m happy to saw that I listen to Filipino radio station Love radio without any hassles. What I did is just disconnect my internet connection and unplug my Smart Bro. I just let it cool for a while and then re-plug it again. And then I got what I want. I’m now listening to my favourite Filipino radio station continuously.

Anyway my topic for today is about the video of Moymoy and Farah “Mahal Kasi Kita”. You know what? When I first watched the video in the Filipino radio station’s site, I’m amazed with Farah! She’s so hot! She’s so beautiful and it’s like my eyes just stuck up to her as she lip sync Nicole Hyala’s song. It’s like I like to kiss her because of her super beautiful face. She looks like a Brazilian model, isn’t she?

The first time that I watched the video in that Filipino radio station, my eyes are just to Farah. I didn’t even notice that Moymoy is on her side. I have snubbed Moymoy’s presence at that time. I’m so into her at that moment. I’m sorry but she just gets my full attention from the beginning until the end of the song.

I wonder now who Farah is. I’m not much updated to media and know less about celebrities and showbiz personalities. I just saw another video in Youtube of Farah, and found out that her name is Farah Lopez.

I’ve put a little effort of researching who Farah B. Lopez is and found out that she’s a candidate in Miss Philippines Earth 2010 from Camarines Norte. I don’t know who won that pageant but for me it’s Farah! I’m glad to visit that Filipino radio station. Because that Filipino radio station is the key on getting to see Farah.

No comments:

Post a Comment