Monday, January 9, 2012

Filipino Radio Station's Papa Jack


Papa Jack is one of the most popular DJs in the Philippines today. He is in the Filipino radio station Love Radio, which is the number one Filipino radio station nationwide. I don’t Papa Jack personally but when I listened to his radio program like the “Talk to Papa” I think he is a cool person. He is like a professional therapist who knows almost anything when it comes to love life. I don’t know how he has that kind of skill. Maybe he has so many love life experiences to share to his Filipino audiences.

I think that experiences, if there is, would be his main source of knowledge on how to solve a caller’s problem. There’s a lot of conversation that I have listened back when I use to listen to this Filipino radio station, where I have agreed that the solution that is Papa Jack is suggesting is right. And I know that you would also agree with it when you listen to it. He is such a gift from above to those who are seeking answers to their question.

But we all know that it is always up to the caller what to do on his or her problem. This Filipino radio station Love Radio’s Papa Jack will be just a guide on solving their problem. I sometimes want to ask question to Papa Jack but I think I don’t have any problem with my love life so I just listen to them and put myself into the situation of the caller to relate myself with their conversation. I always love listening to Filipino radio station and Love radio will always be the Filipino radio station that I would listen to.

Share me your thoughts on the comment box. Subscribe to this blog for more conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment