Monday, January 9, 2012

The Filipino Radio Station That Every Filipino Like


I’ve been searching for almost one week now on what to post on this blog. And I finally found the answer. And that topic is “Filipino Radio Station”. I love listening to music a lot, while on my way to work, while on my way home and even while I’m walking down the streets.  I used to listen to love radio that is a Filipino radio station where Papa Jack is. He is very popular that makes Love Radio the best Filipino radio station in the Philippines.

I listen to his conversations with his caller almost every single day when I was working somewhere in Makati while on my way to work and also when I’m on my way home. I remember he usually on the radio program during nights. Usually 10 pm onwards. The way he talks to his caller is very entertaining and sometimes, you have nothing to do but to laugh because of his high sense of humour.

I don’t know anything about his background and I wonder how did he have his talent on making his Filipino audience laugh and be entertained while listening to their caller’s conversation. He is definitely one of the best DJ or whatever you would call his job is that I ever heard. As of the moment I don’t have an IPhone application that would allow me to listen to Filipino radio station.

Do you guys know any IPhone application where I would be able to listen to Filipino Radio Station that I want? If you do, please share it with me. I will post more entries about the things that I have listened to my favourite Filipino radio station so please keep on reading this blog and share me what you have heard on radios in the Philippines. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment