Monday, January 9, 2012

Nicole Hyala And Chris Tsuper Tandem!


I’ve been using an IPhone since October. I’m wondering if there’s an IPhone application where I would be able to listen to my favourite Filipino radio station Love Radio. I’ve searched a lot in the internet and found something where you can listen to radio but you still need to use Wifi. That’s why I became hopeless on searching the right application that would allow me to listen to Love Radio.

Anyway, I can still listen to it in a stereo that we have. It is old but still good enough to listen on my favourite Filipino radio station Love Radio. Although sometimes there’s a little bit of signal problem here in our place, I can still hear the wacky voices of Chris tsuper and Nicole hyala. They are the most amazing tandem on that Filipino radio station. I heard one of lines “Pilit ginagaya pero di mahuli ang timpla” which means other DJs are copying their style but still they can’t.

They became one of the most popular DJ tandems here in the Philippines and they launched some albums with songs that are funny and nice! While listening to this Filipino radio station, I heard a song of Nicole hyala but I forgot the title. The song is like she is asking to someone then answers it with sweet words. I like that one and found myself listening to this Filipino radio station more frequently.

I think I’ll just find a mobile radio tuner so that I would be able to listen to my favourite Filipino radio station more often. I think I’m getting addict on listening to it because I feel happy every time I lend my ears on them. And I feel that my stress in day to day job is vanishing whenever I listen to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment