Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bryan Termulo's Song On Top In Love Radio


When I’m looking at the top songs on my favourite Filipino radio station Love radio, I noticed Bryan Termulo’s Hanggang Ngayon. It’s a new song for me and the first thing that comes in my mind is that maybe it’s another revive song from Ogie’s song. Then I get curious on what song is and then I played it in the website of that Filipino radio station.

I was surprised because it is not a revival of the song that I have mentioned. It is a new one. And the song is good and I think it worth being on the top list. I want to have a copy of the song and I would just visit the music store to buy a copy of it. Maybe it’s out now and I can now have a copy of that. Anyways, I made a quick glance of the lyrics of Bryan’s song and found out that the song is a sad one.

Not only sad but very emotional song to listen to, and I think the story is about a man who’s still hoping to be with the girl that he love. It’s a good song and there’s no doubt that it would stay to the top list for couple of weeks. If also found out that the Filipino radio station is updating their top song list weekly. So maybe let’s see if it’ll stay on the Filipino radio station’s top list next week.

The competition of songs in that Filipino radio station is a bit tight. All of them are good and I myself can’t rate them. As of the moment what I really like on the top list is the song of Liezel Garcia’s Gisingin ang puso. That’s the number one song for me right now. I really love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment