Thursday, January 12, 2012

Can't Listen To Philippine Radio Station Online Due To Slow Internet Connection


I’m so disappointed today because of the internet connection problem with my Smart Bro plugin that I encounter. And because of that I’m not able to listen to my Philippine radio station Love radio. I don’t know what the problem is. I just plugged my Smart bro in my laptop and connect to the internet. When it’s about to connect to the internet, it just stopped with a message about remote and that the port was closed or something like that.

I then turn the setting to GPRS and finally connected to the internet. I’ve searched about the problem and found some solutions in the internet. I then follow them but nothing happens. I just didn’t try some of it because it’s complicated. I then chose not to listen to the Philippine radio station and just update a post where I would be able to write everything that I want.

This problem that prevents me on listening on that Philippine radio station is exhausting. I came from work and just tried to pamper myself by listening on the Philippine radio station that I love and this is what happens. I think the only solution for this problem right now is to sleep. Forget listening on my favourite Philippine radio station Love radio, I can listen to it tomorrow in a stereo and forget using this Smart Bro Plugin.

I heard that there’s a new version of this internet plugin device, correct me if I’m wrong. I hope on that new version a lot of improvement was made. At first I thought this device would be perfect for me. But then I’m wrong. I’m not even able to listen live on my favourite Philippine radio station because of the inconvenience that this device bought. This is not the first time that this happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment