Saturday, January 14, 2012

"Gisingin Ang Puso" Philippine Radio Station Top Song Doesn't have Official Video Yet


I visited my favourite Philippine radio station “Love Radio” on the internet today and take a look at the music tab. When I get into there, I observe if the weekly top music is already updated. But then, it isn’t. I wonder when this Philippine radio station updates their top list of songs.

For this week, Angeline Quinto’s song is still on the number one place. My favourite song “Gisingin ang Puso” by Liezel Garcia is on the 3rd place. Last week it is in the 5th place. It improved a lot. I hope next week it’ll be in the number one place. I really love this song. And I haven’t heard it playing in my favourite Philippine radio station because I’m not able to listen to it more often because of work.

I want to watch on the video of this in Youtube, but what I found is songs with lyrics which are uploaded by members and there’s no official video of this song in it. I remember when I’m using my IPhone to search for the video of this song in Safari using a Wifi connection; I’ve watched a video of it in live version.

I loved it, although the sound was a little bit unclear, it’s ok. This top song on the Philippine radio station is an OST or Koreanovela “Pure Love” which is a hit to the Philippine Koreanovela fans. Filipinos love to watch love stories like this one in particular in fact. I don’t know what the story is about but I think it’s a good one.

It’s ok with me even if this top song on the Philippine radio station doesn’t have a video yet. I’ll wait to the official video of this Philippine radio station hit until it comes. It’s also OK if it won’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment