Tuesday, January 10, 2012

"Wish You Were Here" By Avril On My Fave Filipino Radio Station


At 12 noon today I turned the radio on and tuned it to 90.70 Love Radio. At that time the song that was playing is “Wish you were here” by Avril Lavigne. And DJ on duty is Rica Herra. The song in my favourite Filipino radio station is really gives me heart ache when I hear it. Because I remember one time that I searched on the internet for the video of Avril “Wish you were here” and saw her crying.

You can really say that Avril is not just acting but also felt the sadness, sorrowful and bitterness of not having the man in her side. I was so sad to watch her in her video. But it really felt so good to hear that song on my favourite Filipino radio station because the song was so pampering. When I first got a copy of that song, I thought it’s just another happy rock song of Avril. But then I was song. It was a very sad song and a very good one!

After the song, Rica Herra jumped appeared into the air to tell an advertisement that they needed an accountant. I would recommend my friends on that because what they need is accounting graduate 21-30 years of age and with at least 1 year experience in auditing.

Love Radio, my favourite Filipino radio station really rocks my life! I can really say that this Filipino radio station makes me a better person. I learn a lot of things and reflect my life on each song they play. Sometimes crazy things! And I can really tell that this Filipino radio station will remain number on in my heart forever.
I wish that you guys keep up the good work on maintaining this Filipino radio station a Love paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment