Thursday, January 12, 2012

Annoying Internet Connection Prevents Me To Listen To My Fave Philippine radio station


Last night I was disappointed with my Smart Bro plugin. It doesn’t connect and 3g and the other connection were super slow. Today when I was about the listen to my choice of Philippine radio station, I was able to connect to 3g. But the problem now is the connection is super slow even if it is in 3g. One click will take a minute up to 3 until it loads a page. I then think that I just waste my money on loading this piece of junk fifty pesos to avail their one day unlimited package.

If I just rent a computer in a computer shop then I would be more productive and I would not have to spend fifty pesos on using the internet. Fifteen pesos would be fine and there’ll be no problem with the internet connection. And I would be able to listen to the Philippine radio station Love radio which I usually do.

I then just use the GPRS connection even if it is super slow. I have no choice but to use it instead of waiting for the unlimited internet package to expire. Now I’m in the website of the Philippine radio station of my life. What I’m trying to do now is to connect and listen to the Philippine radio station online. And what is happening right now is the site is buffering forever. It starts to buffer but stops when it reaches 23%.

I then pushed the stop button and click on the play button again. After a while I have connected to my Philippine radio station. The problem now is that it stops frequently. The song that is playing on this Philippine radio station is Jessa Zaragoza’s Paano Kaya. I usually schedule a post and the exact time right now is 10:47 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment