Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Listen Live Online On Love Radio


I didn’t notice that what I want to hear from my favourite Filipino radio station is just a click away in their website. I didn’t notice that there’s a listen live button at the header part of the website because I’m so new on the website of love radio. And now that I know that, I will be listening very often on that Filipino radio station as long as my Smart bro has load.

Listening to this Filipino radio station in the internet for me might me a little bit pricey because I’ll need to load my smart bro 50 pesos so that I can have an Unlisurf package for 1 day. Anyway that while just is for the moment until I have a mobile FM tuner. I think I’ll just take a look at it in St. Francis square.

The first time that I listen to Love radio live, the song that is playing is “Dahil Ikaw” by True Faith which is one of my favourite songs back then. When I click on the listen live button on the site, it takes a while until the run java plugin appear at the top of my browser, then I click on the run button.

Then after a while, the Filipino radio station aired. At the moment I’ve opened the live streaming of the radio station, the DJ is… oops I don’t know his name. All I know is he is a man because of his voice.  Aha. I remember now that he mentioned his name. He is Rico panyero. He’s like in drugs while on air, he laughs and laughs and nothing but laugh.

I know now why Love radio is still the number one Filipino radio station. That’s because this Filipino radio station have the best DJs in the radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment