Saturday, January 14, 2012

"Bakit Pa Ba" Of Sarah G. On Pinoy Live Streaming Love Radio


Came from work today and listen on Pinoy live streaming of Love radio. The song that is playing is “Nang dahil sa pagibig” by Bugoy. It’s 100% Bugoy because I know how Bugoy’s voice sounds. Then the next song is Porque by Maldita. Listening to Pinoy live streaming is fun. You can surf the internet and listen to your favourite radio station live.

When I visited Love radio’s website, I clicked on the music top to take a look at the top songs in there. I then noticed Sarah Geronimo’s song on the top list. The title of the song that I haven’t heard in the Pinoy live streaming of Love radio is “Bakit pa ba” which is originally sung by Jay-r.

When I saw that, I thought it would be just the same as Jay-r song sound. But when I listened to it, I noticed that the lyric is different from the original one. And it’s like a female version of the song. Or shall I say an answer to the original song.

I wonder when I can listen to this top song on the Pinoy live streaming that I listen to. Although it’s only a revival of the song, it maintained or improved the popularity of the first original song. And I think it’s played on the Pinoy live streaming that I listen to more frequent. Do you think this song is good? Do you think it’ll maintain its place on the Pinoy live streaming that I listen to? Or do you think it’ll climb its way up or move its way down?

Anyone love this song? For me it’s just average. I didn’t like it much, but I don’t hate it. It’s just fine with me, maybe because it’s a revival so that I don’t appreciate it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment