Friday, January 13, 2012

Rica Herra On The Philippine Radio Station Makes My Day Happy


After experiencing and having a bad morning because of slow internet connecting with my plugin internet, I decided not to use it anymore and just listen to the Philippine radio station offline. Yes, I’m listening right now to the Philippine radio station “Love Radio” using a big Stereo tuner. When I turn it on, the playing is an old one. I don’t know what the title is but it’s a good one.

Then Rica Herra of the Philippine radio station appeared in the air just to say hi to all passengers right now that is travelling in their destination and maybe in the jeeps of FX. She makes me laugh because she make a hypothetical situation that I always see when I’m riding a jeep from work and home.

Have you ever experience having a passenger beside you who is sleeping and almost lays his face on your shoulder? I myself experienced this. But in my situation, a beautiful lady is sleeping beside me and she laid her head in my shoulder. What I did in that situation is that I fix my arm so it would be more comfortable for her to sleep in my shoulder. If you’ll be in my situation what will you do?

What I heard on the Philippine radio today is very common. I also experienced this being the one who was slept and laid head on a passenger beside me. Not just once but many times. Sometimes the passenger gets irritated and move a bit away from me.
The topics that the DJs discuss in the Philippine radio station Love radio are always interesting. I haven’t heard a topic on this Philippine radio station that is boring. Yes, every topic discussed in the Philippine radio station will never be corny or boring for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment