Saturday, January 14, 2012

"Orange" A New Top Song In The Philippine Radio Station "LOVE"


There’s a new song entry of Parokya ni Edgar on Love Radio. This Philippine radio station hit song is a good one. It’s funny. It’s about fruits and vegetables and which is blended with a little seriousness when it comes on the chorus part.

I wonder if it’s Chito Miranda who sings in the Verses of the song. It’s because the voice is a little different than him. Or maybe his voice just evolved. When I heard that song in my favourite Philippine radio station, I realized that I need to eat vegetables and fruits just like what in the song.

Orange is a good source of vitamin C which can boost our immunity. Every day, there are a lot of challenges that I face. And to be able to face them, I need to have strong body and immunity to fight stress and be productive. I thanked this Philippine radio station for playing that song because when they play it, I realized lot of things.

I will now stay away from junk foods and sinful one so that I’ll stay fit and healthy. And eating good foods like vegetables and fruits are just a way of getting healthy.

I will vote for this song to be on the top list next week in that Philippine radio station. There’s no doubt why it is the top list on that Philippine radio station. Although it may sound worth less to others, for me it’s not. It’s a good wake up call for me to build my body up and eat and drink good food every day. However, I can’t promise not to play golf, golf, golf, anymore. I’ll just eat healthy foods like in the Philippine radio station top song “Orange” by the Philippine all-time favourite band Parokya Ni Edgar. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment