Monday, January 9, 2012

Kabisyo Schedules On Love Radio


I looked at the program page of my favourite Filipino radio station Love radio and saw the jocks’ schedule. I found out there that Lala banderas’ schedule is during evening from Mondays to Fridays and even Sundays; correct me if I’m wrong. I’m gonna catch her if would have the time to listen to her. If I can found a clip of her in the internet, I might just download it because I don’t know if I would be able to catch her on that time.

Chris Tsuper and Nicole Hyala air in the morning shifts and Rica Herra on the noon time. The rest of the jocks airs during the afternoon til morning on my fave Filipino radio station. I don’t know yet if the terrific tandem of the Filipino radio station Nicole and Chris still on the midnight show Music uplate. I definitely choose them as the host of the show than anyone else because I think they have the entertaining skill that the Filipinos are craving for.

I remember back when I was working in a hospital in Makati, I always ride an FX. And while on the vehicle sometimes Love Radio is the Filipino radio station that the driver is listening to. Nicole’s laugh is always my favourite breakfast in the morning. I felt incomplete if I missed her voice in the morning. There are times that some FX that I rode is not into Love radio. But I don’t care because I got my Nokia with radio tuner in it. So I can listen to Love radio whenever I want to.

As of the moment, I need to turn the big stereo on before I can listen to Love radio which is my choice of Filipino radio station. Someday I’ll be able to listen on it on mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment