Friday, January 13, 2012

A Good Vitamin That I Heard On a Philippine Radio Station


This morning when I connected to the Philippine radio station Love radio, I experienced no hassles. The connection is good and the sound is smooth and clear. The first song I heard on this Philippine radio station was Bryan Termulo’s song.

Yes I heard an ad on the Philippine radio station about vitamins Enervon. Have you tried this vitamin? How’s it? I have tried this myself and I think it’s good for people who are always on the go to work. This Vitamin that I heard in that Philippine radio station is cheaper than Centrum which they say “complete from A to Zinc”

This one is the vitamin that I take every day. And so far, it helps me fight stress on work and fight sickness causing fatigue. Every day I take this Vitamin so that I don’t have to worry on having the vitamins that I need. I don’t to worry what food to eat because I think this vitamin also boosts my appetite on eating.

 There’s no miss, I take this vitamins daily. Before, I use to buy packs of this vitamin in Mercury drugs. But now, it’s hard to buy this vitamin in pack. They’re always out of stock so I have to buy it per piece.

I also tried buying a pack of the vitamin that I heard on the Philippine radio station, which is the Enervon. And then take it for two weeks. You know the enevon taste like candy. When you open it and put it in your tongue, it’ll be like you are just sipping a candy.

Try this vitamin now and see the results for yourself. This vitamin that I heard on the Philippine radio station is ideal for anyone who is trying to fight and boost immunity because it is rich in vitamin C.

No comments:

Post a Comment