Sunday, January 15, 2012

Mixed Songs I heard On Pinoy Live Streaming Online


When I listened to Pinoy live streaming of Love radio this morning, I heard a song that was mixed with the song “Mickey” which is an old song. If I’m not mistaken, the title of the song that I heard on that Pinoy live streaming is “No touch” and “Panahon na para magsaya”. Both of them are old songs but both are good!

Mixing music is difficult. And I don’t know if the DJ who’s entertaining the Pinoy live streaming fans were the one who mixed the song. And also bring a DJ is not that easy. Because there’s a lot of thing that you must learn first before you can start mixing a song.

I have observed this myself. I don’t know the difference of being a DJ in a club and being a DJ in a radio station when it comes on mixing music. But one thing is sure, being a DJ is fun. If you just have that knowledge and sense of profiling with your people, I’m sure that you’ll be loved by your audiences.

You can smash the club with the latest party songs and there are a lot of beautiful and sexy ladies enjoying what you are playing. Or you can pamper your audience with mild songs that will make their day special when they’re in something intimate conversation.

There’s a lot of song nowadays which is pre-mixed with practicing DJs nationwide and sell their songs on stores. A lot of jeepney drivers play this song on their mobile player attached on the speakers in the jeep. And the song that I heard in that Pinoy live streaming is just a sample of it. If you have listened on that Pinoy live streaming, you’ll know what I’m saying. Try listening on Pinoy live streaming of Love Radio in their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment