Monday, January 16, 2012

Listen To Good Songs On Love Radio Manila Live Streaming


I love blogging! And while blogging what I want to do at the same time is to listen to Love Radio manila live streaming. They play the songs that I long to hear while writing on articles on my blog. What I want to do is to express myself with this blog and at the same time pamper myself on listening to Love Radio manila live streaming.

There are a lot of Filipinos in this planet who is searching for the best station to listen to online. And the answer for their question is super simple, it’s “90.70”, period. There’s no more answer other than this. They play the songs that every human should hear. Or every Filipino’s should. Right now, what I’m listening on Love Radio manila live streaming is “Dahil Ikaw” by Truefaith which just finished.

Right now in this moment, the song that is playing is “Till death do as part” I think the band who sing that song is the White Lion. I just remember it. Do you agree that your partner right now will be the one “Till death do you part”. Do you think you’ll survive the challenges, hurdles and problems that you’ll encounter on the next coming days, weeks, months, years, decades  and so on. Do you promise to stay sweet till your hair becomes gray?

What a good song I heard on Love Radio manila live streaming! The song’s message is clear. And that’s what a good relationship should have.

Right now on Love Radio manila live streaming, the song is Air Supply that has chorus “We can’t stop the feeling is too strong, we’ve got the will to hang on” Don’t know the title is but it’s a good hear. A true love should have the will to survive. Listen now to Love Radio manila live streaming with this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment