Monday, January 16, 2012

Listen Now On FM Radio Streaming Philippines In a Click


I’ve been listening to fm live streaming Philippines right now of “Love Radio”. The song “Porque” by Maldita just finished. This song is fantastic and a lot of people love that song! My friends, sister, brother, the friends of my sister, the friends of my brother, the friends of my friends and so many more! It’s really popular nationwide. If you’re just listening right now to fm live streaming Philippines, I’ll suggest you tune it in Love radio and start enjoying good music like just what I’m experiencing now.

The song of Maldita is in a different language when it comes on the chorus part. I think the language is “Chabacano” which is a dialect somewhere here in our country. If you are planning to listen on fm live streaming Philippines right now, I suggest you google “Love Radio” and push on the listen live button on the top of their home page and start hearing good music in this very moment. Right now the song that’s playing is Air supply’s “Lost in Love” in the bridge part.

The song is still as good as it was before, I really love this one! And I really love listening to fm live streaming Philippines and Love Radio will always be the choice of mine. Give it a try now and you’ll know what I’m talking about. There are really a lot of good songs right now. I don’t know they choose the song that they’ll play. Almost all of it is good and all of it is entertaining me a lot. Right now I still don’t feel sleepy because I still want to listen to fm live streaming Philippines online with this station.

Look! the song just switch to a new one and right now it’s Bruno Mar’s “Lazy Song”. Listen to fm live streaming Philippines Love radio now with this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment